Buckleigh & Williams are currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer for a role based in Norway. This is a 6-month contract and rate is negotiable depending on experience.
Essential skills and experience:
– 5+ years of experience in Mechanical Engineering
– Strong Creo experience
– Experience in iPEM and Team Center
– Experience in the design of connection system areas such as Pressure Containing Equipment and Alignment structures
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place next week with the successful candidate starting as soon as possible.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First-time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.