Buckleigh & Williams are currently working closely with a Main Contractor who have been one of the industry leaders in construction for over 50 Years.
Within Construction they have a focus on several different sectors, majority of the work recently is Commercial and Residential. They also work within Industrial, Historical, Healthcare and Education to name a few.
We are currently looking for multiple a Health & Safety Manager.
Skill and Experience:
·Advising management on all aspects of health & safety
·Experience working with Main Contractors
·Strong technical capabilities
·Strong communication skills
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place ASAP with the start date being as soon as possible.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.