Buckleigh & Williams are currently looking for a Contracts Engineer for our client based in West Yorkshire. This is a permanent role and my client are ideally looking for someone to start ASAP.
The salary range for this role is £30-£35k depending on experience.
– 5+ years experience in the engineering industry is essential
– Experience in rotating equipment is desirable
– Some project management experience is desirable
– The ideal candidate will be well organised and have strong communication skills
– Ability to interpret customer specifications is essential
If you are interested, please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place next week with the successful candidate starting as soon as possible.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.