Buckleigh & Williams are currently looking for a Mechanical Fitter for our client based in Leeds.This is a permanent role and my client are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
The salary range for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
– Apprentice trained in Mechanical Engineering is desirable
– Experience of reading and interpreting mechanical drawings is essential
– It is essential that this candidate has slinging and lifting experience is essential
If you are interested, please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place next week with the successful candidate starting as soon as possible.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.