Project Manager / Client Delivery Manager – Fit out – Contract – IMMEDIATE START
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a project manager / client delivery manager to work on retail implementation projects. You will be responsible for ensuring all projects are completed on time and to budget. You will be liaising with a range of professionals and be responsible for ensuring KPI’s are achieved.
Rate: £200-220 per day
The initial contract is until 22.11.19 with a chance of extension.
Skills and experience:
·2 years’ experience working as a project manager / client delivery manager
·Worked on the full lifecycle of a project
·Understand the commercial and operational processes and procedures of retail projects
·Competent in IT, particularly MS Office
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews to take place Friday 6th September / Monday 9th September with a view to start immediately.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.