Quantity Surveyor – North West
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a freelance Quantity Surveyor, ideally with a commercial construction background. Our client is an established sub-contractor based in the North West. You will be predominately office based with site visits as and when required. The role will be mainly post-contract seeing projects through to final accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity, initially for 6 months with a view to extend for the right candidate.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working on commercial buildings
- Ability to run projects independently
- Confident liaising with main contractors
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.