Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a Site Manager to be based in several projects in Buckinghamshire. This is a freelance position.
Our client is a Specialist contractor working in Landscaping, with a strong focus around Habitat’s. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business.
The ideal Site Manager will be responsible for several projects.
Skills and experience:
·Experience working on groundwork or landscaping projects.
·Managing subcontractors and workers on site
·Excellent communication skills verbally, none verbally and face to face.
·Able to build relationships quickly and for the long term.
·Able to understand a customer’s needs and requirements.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.